Affiliated To CBSE, Affiliation No. - 1030250
Joy & Campion Public Sr. Sec. School Sagar
Near ITI, Subhashnagar
- The school day begins with the morning Assembly, which has to be compulsory attended by all students.
- All students are expected to come to school daily in freshly laundered uniforms with clean socks and well polished shoes and ID card.
- Every student is expected to keep up the high tone of the school by excelling in conduct, good manners and cleanliness both in and out of school.
- All must speak English on the school premises and in their respective vehicles while traveling in a group.
- Students must avoid loud talk in and out of classes, and also chorus answers. Perfect discipline must be maintained while going for Labs, P. T. and Library etc.
- The students are expected to behave politely on all occasions and must walk gently on the corridors without talking and running.
- Any damage to school property must be made good by the offender and if the defaulter is not traceable then collectively by all the students of the particular class. This is intended to develop a civic sense.
- Students are to have great regard for the Rules of politeness, general cleanliness, decency in behavior and respect for one another. All the students must greet all staff members, visitors, class teacher and their classmates. Special care must be taken to see that silence is maintained during change of period.
- Students are forbidden to bring mobile phones to school. If found mobile phones once confiscated will not be returned. They are also forbidden to bring transistors, crackers, explosives and other dangerous materials to school. Students are liable to be dismissed for such violation.
- Students are responsible for the safe custody of their belongings. Nobody else shall be held responsible if lost. Exchange of articles, lending and borrowing text books from other section or money transaction between students is strictly for bidden.
- Tools/objects that are not relevant to the academic pursuit should not be found with any student within the school premises.
- Students and parents are forbidden to give either individual or collective gifts to the teachers.
- Students are not allowed to receive visitors, make phone calls or leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the principal.
- All will pay keen attention to the timely directives given by the principal and take care to abide by them.
- Students should arrive at school at least five minutes before the morning assembly bell.
- If the teacher does not reach the class within two minutes after the commencement of period, the second monitor should report the fact to the office. The first monitor assumes responsibility for order and discipline in the class until a substitute arrives.
- The Diary should be brought to school daily.
- All students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The School Uniform is to be worn on all class days, examination days and for all school functions in or outside the school.